Paul Marasco, Esq. is one of Rochester's most trust and experienced personal injury attorneys.
** 30 years of experience handling cases with severe injuries and death in car accidents, slip and falls, construction accidents and animal bites.
** Board Certified in Civil Trial Law by the National Board of Trial Advocacy - one of only 3% in the nation.
** Awarded recognition as a Super Lawyer, National Trial Lawyers Top 100, The Daily Record's Power 20 Personal Injury List 2021 and a Five Star Google Rating.
** Trusted by clients and many Rochester attorneys who refer their own clients for The Marasco Law Firm to handle.
Hurt in a fall? Call Paul at (585) 789-2690 for your free, no obligation consultation and evaluation of your case now.
- Slip and Falls
- Car Accidents
- Dog Bites
- Construction Accidents
- University of Dayton School of Law, Dayton, Ohio
- Canisius College in Buffalo, New York
Certified Legal Specialties
- Civil Trial Law, National Board of Trial Advocacy, 2004
- National Board of Trial Advocacy, Board Certified Member, 2004 to Present
- NYS Academy of Trial Lawyers, Member, 2019 to Present
- New York, 1993
Current Employment Position
- Attorney and Owner of The Marasco Law Firm